Thursday, April 9, 2009

We made IQube!

I'm in Pokhara, I got here by bus. It "only" took eight hours on a very bumpy road.
The Swedish Fair Trade students I wrote about earlier are here as well and they sent me an text yesterday saying that all the bumping around coming here made them an inch shorter. I do believe them.

But now to the big thing.
We made IQube!!!

We got an email from them today saying that they had 200 ideas presented to them, they then met with 80 of the entrepreneurs and finally selected 30 of them.
So, this means a lot of things, for one we will get an office, a business coach and business training. We will also get access to the network of more than 200 companies connected to IQube today.
So what I am trying to say is that it is a big deal.

IQube doesn't only consider the business idea, they put a lot of importance in who the entrepreneurs are. And we made it.
Feels kinda good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BlogRankers.com Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se