Saturday, April 18, 2009

Our private presentation coaching session

Yesterday we were at the private presentation coaching session I wrote about earlier. We've worked a lot on our presentation but time was so short that I did not have time to really prepare what I should say. We had divided the different slides of the presentation between us and I knew roughly what I was supposed to talk about. But despite of that it worked great. Since I have put a lot of time and effort into the business plan I actually knew what I was talking about.

Lina is an excellent public speaker, she has even held some lectures about entrepreneurship at the University, so I wasn't worried about her performance.
And of course she aced it!

We got very positive feedback, the people there really liked what we had do say. And the way we said it.

Today I will try to take care of some of the things on my massive to-do-list. Hopefully it will be shorter by nightfall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BlogRankers.com Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se