Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Life as a (local) celebrity

Yesterday I was interviewed by a local newspaper, Bohusläningen and today is the start of my new life as a local celebrity.
I have yet to discover all the perks and fringes associated with my newly won fame, but I did get a text message from my mother saying that she had read the article.

I spent a large part of last night trying to decide which netbook PC to buy. Since I will work both here and at IQube in the future, I need a fairly portable computer. I think I will go for a Samsung NC10, but the runner up, HP 2140, also looks good.

I am also trying to find organic fabrics, but that seems to be quite a challenge. If you buy from a producer the minimum quantity you need to buy is 1000kg/colour and quality. 1000kg makes a lot of shirts...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BlogRankers.com Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se