Wednesday, April 22, 2009

It's time to sum up the first day at IQube

First they presented the IQube way and what we could expect as an IQube company. Then they introduced the potential business coaches and there were some among them that we could really need help from.
After that it was time to listen to every ones business ideas and I'm really impressed. 27 ideas in a wide variety of fields. The youngest entrepreneurs were 18 and the oldest more than 40 years older. It was also inspiring to see the commitment and energy.

We did a short 5 min pitch of our idea and people seemed to like it. I completely forgot what I was supposed to say at one point, but I remained calm regardless of that. We have talked about the idea so many times now that I'm beginning to feel really comfortable doing it.

One more thing: Don't forget about Earth Day. Check out my old friend Wikipedia for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BlogRankers.com Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se