Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I'm in Nepal!

Right now I'm feeling rather tired, except for a 10 minutes power nap on the flight from Abu Dhabi I've been awake for 30.5h. But I don't feel to bad, but the plan is to go to my hostel an sleep after I've posted this.

Apart from the time it took the trip here was ok, nothing went really wrong.
From Gothenburg to the huge airport in Frankfurt to the chaotic airport in Abu Dhabi to the kind of slow airport here in Kathmandu.

Tirtha was kind enough to come and pick me up at the airport and then we went to my hostel. We discussed some issues, but quite frankly I was to tired to think straight. We decided to meet on Friday, then he is going to show me Child Watabaran Center.

I like the little of what I've seen of the city so far. Right now I'm staying in Thamel, the tourist district, but I plan to re-locate in a couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BlogRankers.com Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se