Thursday, September 17, 2009

I'm back in Sweden

So after a 28h journey from Nepal to Sweden I am finally at home again. Right now I must admit that I am a little bit jetlagged. But come on, can you really blame me. But I do warn you, some of the words might come out a little strange in this post.

I have just got fabric samples of Egyptian cotton fabrics from India and the quality is so good. Much better than I had expected and I had high expectations. We have maybe 500 fabrics to choose from and we have samples of them all.

The trip to Nepal was a great succes. It took 15-16h workdays but we pulled it of in the end. But I could not have done it without Tirtha, Govinda and the other guys. Thank you all.

THE FAIR TAILOR
-Dress Responsibly
Tailor made Fair Trade and ecological fine dress shirts via Internet

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BlogRankers.com Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se