Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Hanging out in Abu Dhabi

I'm on my way to Kathmandu and right now I'm changing flights in Abu Dhabi. It's going to be fun to get back to Nepal again. It is the end of the monsoon season right now, so I suppose it will be a little rainy...
We are planing to conduct several interviews for our open position as quality inspector and I am also planning to meet with Björn Söderberg.
I'm a little tired right now, but this time I managed to get a few hours sleep on the flight from Frankfurt.
I just realised that they have a free wifi connection here - much better than the public computers.

I hope to be able to update the blog in Swedish - http://blogg.va.se/entreprenor as well before I leave here.

THE FAIR TAILOR
-Dress Responsibly
Tailor made Fair Trade and ecological fine dress shirts via Internet

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BlogRankers.com Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se