Friday, September 4, 2009

Cockroaches in the room and ants in the laptop


Yesterday I met with Tirtha and Poonam at the new office of Watabaran. It was great seeing them again and the new place looked great. They have changed offices to try to get many of ther projects located in the same area.


This is a video showing me and Tirhta going over some CVs and Poonam working by the computer.

During my visit Tirtha and I set up a busy schedule for my time here. I'm fully booked until Thursday so far, but I have a feeling that more things will turn up.


Video showing the outside of the new Watabaran office and the production house.



After the meeting with Tirtha and Poonam i found myself involved in a game of some kind with the locals. I don't know the name for it in English, but it is a little bit like pool.

I didn't get much sleep last night. I am a little, but not to much, jetlaged. But one thing that definitly kept me up was my bed company...
Big Bob, the king of my friendly room mate cockroaches
My first night here I was to tired to notice it, but the rooms was filled with cockroaches. I know that they'r not dangerous in any way, but I still don't like them. When I started my computer this morning I realized that I had some more friends. Suddenly there was an ant on my laptop keyboard. I flipped it away but soon there was another. And another, and another. I guess they moved in to my computer over night...
I have already called a new hostel, I'm moving after I have finished breakfast.

THE FAIR TAILOR
-Dress Responsibly
Tailor made Fair Trade and ecological fine dress shirts via Internet

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BlogRankers.com Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se