Thursday, September 3, 2009

Getting ready to meet with Tirhta

Nepali shoomakers have their shop in the middle of the street.
I'm currenly sitting in a café to get some lunch and to upload pictures to Picasa/this blogg and to upload some videos to YouTube.



I will try go get the videos into the blog, we'll see if I make it.
If it works, this is what my room looks like:


Nothing seemed to work for me last night, but now things are looking better. I am glad I'm usually don't have a problem with sounds when I sleep, because the sound level in my room is, well, loud. I have a YouTube video to show it.



In halv an hour I'm meeting with Tirhta, I'm looking forwad to seeing him again.

THE FAIR TAILOR
-Dress Responsibly
Tailor made Fair Trade and ecological fine dress shirts via Internet

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BlogRankers.com Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se