Thursday, May 28, 2009

Looking for customers

Today I've had an inspiring lunch with a former colleague from my time at Volvo.
She had some good ideas about other products that we could broaden our range with.
On a different note she also told me that Volvo and SAAB thinks that there will be no real customer demand for electrical cars until 2027. My response to that is that it has been nice to have two Swedish automotive companies, but if they don't change their mind there will be none 2027.

We are looking for customers. Do you know of any company that you think might be interested in buying Fair Trade shirts? Please contact me at sebastian(a)thefairtailor.com

Sebastian Stjern
The Fair Tailor
-Dress Responsible

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BlogRankers.com Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se