Monday, May 25, 2009

A broken record player

After having spent a long weekend almost without working I now feel energized and ready to get back to work.

I know I sound like a broken record player but the main thing this week is the decision from ALMI.
Right now the situation is like this:
We are ready to put in 1/3 of the money we need.
The bank has not made any promises yet, but they like our idea and are positive to put in 1/3 of the money.
We are still waiting to see if ALMI will put in 1/3.

This week I'm also meeting with an agent for the unemployment agency to see if I'm qualified to get money from a fund called "Start your own business". If I'm qualified I will get money from them each month for six months. Not much money, but hopefully enough for me to pay my bills.

The e-survey I wrote about is almost finished. It will be sent to everyone who receives the newsletter or is a member of our Facebook group.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BlogRankers.com Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se