Wednesday, May 20, 2009

ALMI and e-survey

I got a call from ALMI yesterday and they have not made a decision yet, we'll have to wait until Monday.
They will have a meeting on Monday where they will discuss our project, but I'm not sure on what they will decide on. They might decide to do an investigation regarding whether or not we will get a loan.
They might decide give us a loan.
They might decide not to even investigate if they should give a loan or not.
I might me biased, but I vote for the second option...

Right now I'm working on an e-survey. If you are a member of our newsletter mailing list or our Facebook group you will receive it. If you're not and you still want to participate in the survey, please send me an email.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BlogRankers.com Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se