Friday, May 29, 2009

First e-survey, inspiration by Drivhuset and more about ALMI

I've just sent out our first e-survey and I'm really excited about the response we'll get.
I've sent it to 151 persons. If you are not one of them and if you can read Swedish I can send it to you as well.
The e-survey will be a base for the development of The Fair Tailor, I hope it will give me a few pointers about what people are interested in.

I really like Drivhuset!
I have mostly spoken to Andreas there but today I spoke with Maria and it was very inspiring. We and ALMI have different ideas on how to solve things but there are other ways of doing things and Maria was good at pointing them out.

I spoke to Carin at ALMI today and we agreed to disagree.
They have their view on how things should be done and we do not share that view.
And that's to bad.
But it was a good talk with Carin, she managed to explain their view, earlier ALMI has not informed us on why they feel they way they do. They believe that a project like ours should be financed strictly by own capital, i.e. you should not loan money for a project like this.

Sebastian Stjern
The Fair Tailor
-Dress Responsible

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BlogRankers.com Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se