Thursday, March 26, 2009

What is work and what is not?

Since I started working full time four years ago I have worked my hours 8am-5pm and that has pretty much been it. But now it’s different, it feels much harder to see what is work and what is not.

Last night I came home at 9pm after having had dinner with some friends. I sat down with my computer and read up on Nepal, I booked a hostel for my stay there and I wrote in the blog. All of a sudden it was 10:30 and I hadn’t noticed that I had been working.

I am loosing all boundaries between work and spare time, and I don’t mind. I really like what I’m doing right now, but I also realize that I need to take some moments to slow down. I felt tired today and when I thought about it I realized that since I came back from Central America on Monday last week I have been working every day, and in general quite a lot more that eight hours a day.

So today I’m taking some time of to clean up the apartment, do laundry, learn more about Nepal, write in the blog and, ehm. I guess I should post this now and then go clean up the kitchen…

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BlogRankers.com Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se