Saturday, March 28, 2009

What is the thing about meeting with a bank?

This is too early to be sitting by the computer up on a Saturday, but since we have a train to catch and we thought it would be a good idea to take an early train… Well, here I am…

Yesterday we meet with Swedbank to discuss how we can finance our company.
The meeting got me thinking, why do I have such a respect for the bank? What made me write BANK in the last two posts? Maybe it’s because I haven’t had much to do with banks so far in my life.
Do they get less scary once you get used to them?

Today we are going to Stockholm; we are meeting some friends to discuss our business plan. Mikael is a consultant at BCG and Elin has been a trainee at Scania, so I’m sure they will have some good things to tell us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BlogRankers.com Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se