Friday, March 20, 2009

Still moving forward

This morning I had a meeting with TRR, an organisation that can help you if you are looking for a job or planning to start a new company.
My contact person there gave me a few good tips on things to look into.
We are trying to get selected to be a part of a pre-incubator that a company called Iqube is starting here in Gothenburg and my contact at TRR told me that I should send our business idea straight to a person at Iqube who works with TRR. By doing so we went straight through to the second round.
She also gave me a list of five abilities that are essential if you are going to start a business:
The ability to solve problems
The ability to endure problems
The ability to work together with others
The ability to put a lot of effort into what you are doing
The ability to believe that you and/or your idea can make it.

This afternoon we met with two persons from Öhrlings PriceWaterhouseCoopers and they gave us a lot of good input with respect to the budget.
It is always good to discuss your idea with someone who can see your strengths and weaknesses and that’s not afraid to question your choices and assumptions.
During the meeting I could also feel that we have done quite a good job so far. We have done our homework, even though we still have a long, long way to go.
But I am sure that we are on the right track, no doubt about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BlogRankers.com Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se