Friday, March 20, 2009

I guess I’m going to Nepal

Yesterday I talked to the Children Centre in Nepal that we hope to work together with and even though I didn’t get a confirmation that they will have time to seem me if I go there I went ahead and booked the tickets anyway. So I guess I’m going to Nepal…
It feels good and it feels an important step forward.

I leave Sweden on March 31 and return on April 14. The flight time will be approximately 20h each way, so that is one thing I’m not looking forward to.
But it will be very interesting to seen Nepal, and make an opinion about the possibility to succeed with our project.

There is a nice flow to our work now, both Lina and I are rested after our vacation and things seem to go our way at the moment. Yesterday I talked to a friend who knows a lot more about tailoring than we do and she promised that she would help us with some facts.

I have to run now; I have a meeting in 30 minutes. But I hope to write more later today.

1 comment:

  1. Can i assist on your project as being a Nepalese young, awared person on this issue !

    mrosyara@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

 
BlogRankers.com Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se