Monday, June 1, 2009

Small steps forward

Today I've met with our business coach Christian Zanders from Jethsop.
Christian is a really good guy to work with and he has many good ideas. We met for three hours and I left the meeting with my head full of new thoughts about how we should do things.

I don't think we will pursuit ALMI until later in the project, so now we are trying to piece things together to see how we can set up our business without them. Right now I'm trying to set up a meeting with a representative from the regional government, they might be able to assist us.

People are answering the e-survey we've sent out. If you haven't received an invitation and you can read Swedish, please check out http://ow.ly/ak2Z

Sebastian Stjern
The Fair Tailor
-Dress Responsible

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BlogRankers.com Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se