Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Catch 22

Today I’ve met with our business coach through IQube, Christian Zanders, the CEO of Jetshop.

Christian is there to push me and to give me good advice when I need to make tough decisions. We need to get our sales started and it is tough to get the time to make everything happen at once. I am currently investigating if it’s possible to employ someone to help with the sales part. Unfortunately we do not have much room in the budget to start paying salaries, but to make The Fair Tailor profitable we need to sell. Do I smell a little catch 22?

Yesterday I meet with representatives from the regional government. They have room in their budget to support projects in companies that are growing, but I feel they might think we are a little to trade oriented for them to support us. Generally they to not support trade business. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Sebastian Stjern
THE FAIR TAILOR
-Dress Responsibly

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BlogRankers.com Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se