Sunday, November 1, 2009

Read about us in GöteborgsPosten

Today there is an article about social media in GöteborgsPosten, one of Swedens largest newspapers.
You can read the article here.
The journalist, Per Nygren, asked me how we are benefiting from our use of social media such as our two bloggs, our Twitter account, our Facebook group.

The lastest information from Govinda says that the fabrics will clear customs today! (YES!) and arrive in Nepal on Tuesday. Finally we can get started.

Lina and I are trying to take the weekends off, in order to save strength. It has been a lot of work for a long time now. We managed to take the entire day off yesterday. Today? We'll, I'm sitting here writing the blog, I'm communicating with Govinda in Nepal, I'm preparing a newsletter. But hey, one day without work is a good thing. I didn't even start up my computer yesterday.

Stay tuned, soon you will be able to buy our products from the live shop. Until then, have a look at the sneak preview at www.thefairtailor.com.

THE FAIR TAILOR
-Dress Responsibly
Tailor made Fair Trade and ecological fine dress shirts via Internet

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BlogRankers.com Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se