Monday, October 12, 2009

Working on that business plan...

Today I have been workin from 7:30 and it's now 23:30, quite a long day...
I started of with some communication with Govinda in Nepal, continued with taking some temporary pictures for the beta website that we will release this week. Have you signed up to get a chance to be one of our first customers?
After that it was time for the business plan. We have a deadline and need to be finished with the business plan before midnight. I think we will make it, but I'm not 100% sure. More like 99,5%.
We have met with the bank today and with our business coach Christan.

This evening we gave an inspirational presentation for Venture Cup at Handelshögskolan in Gothenburg. About 100 students were there and they seemed to like what we had to say. It is fun to talk about The Fair Tailor and we get so much energy in return from the audience.

I don't have the time right now, but soon I will write a post about our lecture at Rättvis Handelsforum in Malmö, but now I have to finish that business plan.

THE FAIR TAILOR
-Dress Responsibly
Tailor made Fair Trade and ecological fine dress shirts via Internet

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BlogRankers.com Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se