Monday, August 3, 2009

We're back in business

After having a few days of we are now back in business, filled with energy. It felt great coming back after my vacation, I'm not used to that. I'm supposed to drag my feet when I approach my work place, but it seems like it makes a difference to be self employed. It also makes a difference to work with something I care about and believe in.

Lina is working next to me, and on top of setting up a lot of meeting with potential customers she has also managed to get booked as a motivational speaker at Företagarnas conference for county business representatives. I will probably be in Nepal at that time, so she will have to do it on her own, but I'm confident that she will be great.

I'm planning my next trip to South Asia, the plan is to go to Nepal and India in September.

Tailor made Fair Trade and ecological fine dress shirts via Internet

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BlogRankers.com Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se